Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm Back

I have been very neglectful of this blog. My life has gotten in the way.
Family and work are great--and I think they may have melded into one...
I have been reading a lot of "7 Habits", "How to get to Yes" "Fierce Conversations" type liturature at the moment--that and "Statistics for Dummies"--in an effort to make some positive changes at work. Well I think someone is getting the message.
This morning my 3 year old came up to me with a blanket framing her face and said,
"Mom, I am sure you will agree that I look like Red Riding Hood"?!?!?!
Now if only the employees would pick it up that quick!

2 comments:

RW said...

glad to see you back.
have you read the new HP yet?
so far only Luke has read it and he is banned from speaking about it.

MommaKim said...

Oh yes, I have read it. Eli handed over his copy at 7pm last Saturday after a marathon reading session. It is an excellent and very emotional read