I know that most of you have probably seen the list below but after the week I have had I needed a chuckle and I thought I would share it with you You mission should you choose to accept it is to pick one of these 16 actions and complete it before the end of the weekend Then come back here and post how it went Please humour me I have spent the last 6 days inside a 12x16 room watching my 23 month old breath I need some distraction
Now to show you how easy this is I have just completed number 8
If I had a dime to my name I would totally do number 6
Ditto for number 14 so I might have to go to Stanley Park and do number 15 at the petting zoo or the aquarium
16 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. AT LUNCH, SIT IN YOUR PARKED CAR WITH SUNGLASSES ON
AND POINT A HAIRDRYER AT PASSING CARS. SEE IF THEY
2. PAGE YOURSELF OVER THE INTERCOM. DON'T DISGUISE
3. EVERY TIME SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO DO SOMETHING, ASK
"DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?".
4. PUT YOUR GARBAGE CAN ON YOUR DESK AND LABEL IT "IN"
5. WHEN TRYING ON CLOTHES IN A DRESSING ROOM, YELL OUT
"THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE"
6. IN THE MEMO FIELD OF ALL YOUR CHECKS, WRITE "FOR
7. FINISH ALL YOUR SENTENCES WITH "IN ACCORDANCE WITH
8. DONT USE PUNCTUATION
9. AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, SKIP RATHER THAN WALK.!
10. SPECIFY THAT YOUR DRIVE-THRU ORDER IS "TO GO"
11. SING ALONG AT THE OPERA
12. GO TO A POETRY RECITAL AND ASK WHY THE POEMS DON'T
13. PUT MOSQUITO NETTING AROUND YOUR WORK AREA AND
PLAY TROPICAL SOUNDS ALL DAY.
14. WHEN THE MONEY COMES OUT THE ATM, SCREAM "I WON! I
15. WHEN LEAVING THE ZOO, START RUNNING TOWARDS THE
PARKING LOT, YELLING "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THEY'RE
16. TELL YOUR CHILDREN OVER DINNER, "DUE TO THE
ECONOMY, WE ARE GOING TO LET ONE OF YOU GO."